Sunday, January 24, 2010

1545 or somewhere there.

Puffy. Checked.
Red. Checked.
A red puffy penguin?

365. Perhaps one-third? Or maybe even lesser. But it was 2 years.

Bed. Bed bugs. No matter how I have prepared for it, it always hits me. Smack. This is a smashed banana.

"I am going to be the strongest girl you guys will ever know." Checked? Bloody hell.
A ukulele.

Take care.

And thank you for everything.

So here comes the stalker. The balcony divided into your space and mine. Museum curator with your art pieces. Day dreaming again.

Dragonfly. One hour of rock concert. Good luck.

-----
They were all the same. But one is different. I got it. Or did it choose me?

Sometimes.

You just cannot change things no matter how you try. But at least you have tried. So now you know. At least you will never need to think about the what ifs or the should haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment