.jpg)
Eye infection. Hair was growing out of my left eye, while my right eye was bleeding non-stop. Sleep. I need to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, the bleeding will stop?
And I woke up. But he got sick. We helped him check-in to a recuperation home. Keys. He got the room at the top of the stairs. The single room at the top of the building. I remembered feeling paralyzed while I climbed the stairs. The room does not feel right. One queen sized bed with beige bedsheets, a coffee table in the middle of the room. And a television. Or was it a painting? But there was a toilet to the right side of the room. Yes, I remembered the toilet.
He was staying there for a while now already, but he never seemed to get better. More time passed by. We went back to visit him. Went up to the room again. The stairs. Still doesn't feel right. Door, I opened it. The bed was made nicely, he wasn't there. There was a stack of cards on the coffee table. I picked it up. And there was the scream. Someone saw something? No, just a red haired lady with heavy makeup. Did you do something guilty? She asked.
We were all on the stage. They said the room doesn't feel right to them as well. So it's not just me. Apologised to whoever was there, something or someone, and promised to return the cards tonight.
Someone else checked into the room. A lady. Long hair, fair, a kind face, but weak. Night came and he appeared. Not more than 20 centimetres tall. He talked. And he persuaded. He wanted to perform the ritual, but the stack of cards was not there. He needed her to help him do something. Revenge? Perhaps. Green light.
The others were afraid. Truly petrified. But he managed to escape. So could the others. They needed to go into the toilet with their eyes closed. For as long as it took to shoot the bullet. To shoot the bullet right through him. They needed to cleanse themselves. So that he would leave them alone. But they were just so frightened. Shivering. Even when they know things would be okay.
Time to sleep. It has ended. Time to get a good night's sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment