Tuesday, February 16, 2010

the best day yet.

Awful dreams aside, 2010, a new year and a new start. 1603hrs. Thank you for making my day, now I can only keep smiling like a retard. The jaws are turning numb, but I just cannot rub the smile off my face! Really cannot believe how such a small and minute thing can make me feel like that. I wonder what will happen if only you knew how much it meant to me. "hehe"






River Hong Bao 2010! Went on Monday, not a lot of people compared to Chinatown on new year's. I seriously swear some guy was trying to press himself against me, because I could feel that he was having an erection. How I wish I had brought my needles along.



And a Happy Valentine's Day.


And I do not know how on earth I could have dreamt that YJ got chicken pox. Messaged him and he confirmed that he indeed got chicken pox last year. Oh my.
a
a
"Hey I still don't understand why I have to pull my ears." It's okay, you don't have to know. How cute can you get? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment