Tuesday, February 16, 2010

white liquid-papered nails.


Suddenly felt that these fingers are so bare. Not that they have been pretty much occupied in the past, but nonetheless, they still feel bare. Maybe it's not the fingers that are bare. Hating the psychological repair system now. Why can't I remain in that high state for a tad longer. And trying to play that song with these white liquid papered nails. Yes, I'm going to get more rings. I need to weigh the fingers down. And I need to get in touch with the keys again, how wasted it will be to lose a skill after ten years of practice. Speaking of skill, I really need to brush up on my Chinese. Please speak to me in Mandarin from now on. And I shall reply the smses in simplified chinese as well. How awesome can that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment