Haven't felt like this in a long while. The last time was when I met K. This time, it struck me while I was looking at the photos. Made me realised all over again that, there will always be a part of you I will never know. Made me realised how I will never be part of what you were. Made me realised how different we are from one another. Opposites do not attract. Or does it even matter. I realised, there's really so, so much that I do not know about you. And perhaps I never will. It didn't start out on a strong footing. Just an impulse. And impulses fade.
And so it goes.
What you said last night, or what I found out. Why didn't I feel stronger about it. Is this an indicator, that I'm getting better? But what am I getting better at. Am I really moving on, or am I just getting better at hiding them. Would love to stop this nonsense. It isn't fair, especially to you. What you have heard and learnt from me, it's just my story. You have your own to write, it's in your hands. Not every tale ends like ours. I would still pray for you, to have the courage. We will never know what the future holds, but I believe that we do have some control. They ain't gonna lead our lives, we will.
Painting and drawing on Friday. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment