Went there, read what I've written in there. Keeping it locked up, that other portal. Perhaps some day everything will become clearer and I can free whatever is being locked inside.
Somehow, maybe all along it just was not meant to be? I will be better off and happier. Comparing my life now and then. How the days were spent more on worrying for you and about us than anything else. Free? Not exactly. I am still under your stare, ain't I? But after so long, I guess, I really am happier. Just as long as the nights are merciful. Or so I think? Because I know that, at last, all I can do is cry.
And I realised I do not know how to contain it after all. It is slowing growing, I can feel it. Please, just let me go away somewhere, anywhere.
Do you even know that I have put this link over there, hoping that you might come over here one day and have a look? But I guess, just as always, I'm always hoping about things that will never materialise. And all these yearnings are slowly killing me. Because when I look back at it all, it is just like my eye. It is just as if last night did not occur at all. How could you just rip off 23 months away from me like it was 23 seconds? I'm wishing that you would be taking it hard too, but then again, I'm only wishing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment