Forgotten.
Bad habit of mine. I form impressions of others based too much on what I hear around and the initial feelings they give me. Selectively filtering through the information I want to believe in and those to ignore. Not wise. 3 years since I've known you and it is only in the past few months that I really get to know you as you are. Getting to know you at a genuine and concrete level. Felt so silly now about all my floating thoughts. How did they get there in the first place? A new promise to make to myself.
You just screamed. Pulled me back into the real world.
Sending you a text. Just realised, that you aren't on the list anymore. After being at the top for the past 2 years, you have officially slipped back into where all the others are at. Guess that's where you will stay. Same with the call list.
Remembered.
No comments:
Post a Comment