
Woah. What a way to go after nearly 2 months. It almost healed, you know. Almost. And you have to come and tear it apart again. Now I have to start all over, thank you, really. Can't be more appreciative. Because it's like a damn big circle? I've been walking away and moving away from it and I thought I was making progress. But all along, I've been walking around that circle. Tonight's when I realised, I'm back where I started. I truly hope you have not been playing with me. I feel such a strong urge to pierce that hook through you like the worm and feed you to the prawns. Oh yes, do take care. Because this is really the final time.
But who am I to kid. I still care. If not I wouldn't be feeling all this shit now. Thanks again.
No comments:
Post a Comment