Wednesday, March 3, 2010

molested.

I felt so naked and dirty when you touched me. Come to think about it, I really could not concentrate on other things other than what happened yesterday. This explains the test today. Oh, I'm just giving myself excuses. But. Please keep your dirty hands off me and don't come any nearer.

Dreamt about dead people last night. Living dead. The infected. Was one of them, quickly ran to my safe room. So the infected has their own room to hide. Where they spawn I suppose? Sat on this bench with another where she told me I'm no longer living. Now I'm part of them. Then this bully came over and started lifting the others up from the benches and throwing them to the floor. They died quite easily. I helped her up. This is so silly, I am going to explore the rest of the room. Really did not expect what actually went on behind. Half the time I was afraid anyone of them might turn onto me. They left me pretty much alone. They were big and blue. White faces. They was praying, having some rituals. Spawing? And then this group suddenly turned their faces to me and parted their hair. And I ran. It hurts though I am already dead.

Too much L4D2.

And I guess I will be okay if I don't think about it.

What you told me the other day. I guess this explains why I felt so compelled to talk to you then. Because we are going through the same thing at the same time. I am not as strong as you said I was. I wish. But I hope you will be okay soon. We know we'll both be alright sooner or later. Your mornings and my nights. Both difficult times of the day to deal with. We'll be alright.


I need to bathe. I feel so dirty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment