Passed v. Past.
A verb v. a noun/ adjective/ adverb.
She walked past (adverb) , but I passed (verb) her in the hall.
Time passes (verb) by slowly.
Her unspeakable past (noun).
All her past (adjective) husbands died of mysterious deaths.
Everyday I walked past (adverb), you just looked more tired and roughed up. Please grow well. I hope they stop trampling on you and pulling the new roots out. The rain has not been kind on you the past (adjective) few days. Hang in there.
And they were painting the post box with all colours imaginable. Colours mixed and colours raw. You draw well but you hate it when people all said you will become an accomplished artist in the future. You choose to be a civil servant instead. Secured yet much needed. You know what you want, people are not going to tell you what they want you to be. You know you are good at it, alright, but that does not mean you want to live a life of it.
Me, I need to find the tarzan like you said. No one wants a wife who wishes to make a career out of roaming jungles, yes?
Thank you again. Celebrations. I will take photos. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment