This shark tickles and belches.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sara Bareilles - Love Song

Posted by sparkleshark at 6:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
sparkleshark
I'm a shark and i sparkle.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (94)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ▼  March (23)
      • come on, move along.
      • intrinsic.
      • you can't keep on like this.
      • it is not a toy camera.
      • mad rush.
      • too late two choices to stay or to leave.
      • Sara Bareilles - Between The Lines
      • Sara Bareilles - Love Song
      • because I am not a good person. I only know how to...
      • Imogen Heap - "Hide And Seek"
      • where are we.
      • i don't know what you want.
      • maybe we'll find better days.
      • it's a circle, a damn big circle.
      • the definitive collection.
      • loving classics.
      • like Jackie, like me.
      • behind the coloured walls.
      • I just want to hibernate.
      • looking forward.
      • drown me in cococrunch.
      • not so good today.
      • molested.
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.